Client of Indian Cyber Security Solutions
Isle of Fortune
About the Customer
The Isle of Fortune is an app developing company which develops gaming apps on android and ios platform.
The Isle of Fortune is a gaming app developing company located in Singapore. They needed to undergo an android and ios app penetration testing for the newly developed game which they plan to launch. Indian Cyber Security Solutions handed over the app penetration tester for performing black-box penetration testing on android, ios respectively.
Indian Cyber Security Solutions were ready to perform the android and ios based penetration testing on their gaming app. A team of 3 app penetration tester was assigned to take up this challenge.
The project was done in the following Stages:
The scope of work was defined by the client (Isle of Fortune). The gaming application details were shared with the app penetration tester. NDA (Non-Disclosure-Agreement) was signed between both the parties.
During the application penetration testing our penetration tester was performed tool-based and manual based testing method and find out critical level vulnerabilities. During the attack simulation, our penetration tester Indian Cyber Security Solutions team was able to find out critical vulnerabilities like CSRF (Cross-Site request forgery) and SQL injection. Some medium level vulnerabilities also found by the Indian Cyber Security Solutions team.
The 3rd stage which is the most important stage of the project as the client was suggested the rectification from Indian Cyber Security Solutions. The Isle of Fortune was able to rectify the vulnerabilities and were asked their android app developing a team to patch up the vulnerabilities as per the suggestion of Indian Cyber Security Solutions.
Indian Cyber Security Solutions team was able to generate the VAPT report and handed over the document to the client along with the certificate. The client (Isle of Fortune) was satisfied with the services.
The customized reports were provided to the Client as per their requirements the details are mentioned below:
- Executive Presentation: Overview of the entire application, the vulnerabilities found and the recommendations were made to mitigate the threats identified on the software.
- Detailed Technical Report: Detailed Technical Report has been generated on the basis of Proof-of-Concept of all the identified vulnerabilities.
- Excel Tracker: Vulnerability tracker aimed at helping the IT assets owner keep track of the vulnerabilities, remediation status, action items, etc.
The benefits are discussed below by conducting thorough security tests and identifying the vulnerabilities:
- Risk Benefits: Risk management of the issue by finding the vulnerabilities and recommended solutions with proven methods to enhance security.
- Cost Savings: Indian Cyber Security Solutions suggested Risk mitigation measures are cost-effective based on the client’s requirements.
- Client Satisfaction: Android App penetration testing was conducted with minimum interruption to identify security vulnerabilities, impacts, and potential risks.