DevOps Training in Kolkata
DevOps Training in Kolkata by Indian Cyber Security Solutions will prepare you for a career in DevOps. This is the fast-growing field. This DevOps Course in Kolkata well-suited for those who wish to enhance their marketability for these highly prized roles. DevOps jobs are highly paid and in great demand, so start on your path today. DevOps training in Kolkata is designed to help you become a DevOps practitioner. 1500+ students got placed in various MNC from Indian Cyber Security Solutions as they are the best DevOps Training Institute in Kolkata. And apply the latest in DevOps methodology to automate your software development. The DevOps training in Kolkata focuses heavily on the use of Docker containers. This course will help you learn DevOps and in various aspects of software development, operations, continuous integration, etc. This is a comprehensive training for DevOps in the city of Kolkata that is designed by our industry experts.
DevOps is an undertaking software development phrase used to mean a kind of spry relationship between Development and IT Operations. It is a culture which promotes collaboration between Development and Operations Team to deploy code to production faster in an automated & repeatable way. DevOps is a relatively new idea in the IT domain with more businesses looking at employing DevOps processes and practices. IT professionals can take advantage of this huge deficit in highly skilled professionals by taking up a certification in DevOps for validation of DevOps skillsets. The core concept of DevOps revolves around brand new decision-making methods and thought processes. Rapid penetration of DevOps best practices in organizations and their implementation in the mentioned organizations is seeing massive hikes in the pay of DevOps professionals. DevOps Training in Kolkata will help you to grab better job opportunities.
DevOps Course in Kolkata
DevOps Course in Kolkata is the most demanded course by Indian Cyber Security Solutions. DevOps area has a lot of growth potential in the future. DevOps Engineer promotes developer written code into all higher environments without any OS level or dependency issues. The demand for DevOps professionals in the current IT marketplace has increased exponentially over the years. The DevOps Foundation certification is meant for professionals working in the areas of service and product lifecycle. Employees and Managers working in IT firms also find this very useful and find that, it supports the design and development process. The unique feature of DevOps is that there is a high level of accountability for building and running applications that are supposed to work as planned. Gain perfect knowledge by doing the DevOps Training in Kolkata from ICSS to establish yourself in this field.
DevOps Course in Kolkata will give you an introduction to DevOps. You will learn how to implement its principles to achieve a systematic collaboration between development, operations. Organizations are looking to adopt practices that offer technical advantages of continuous software delivery, provide faster solutions, and a more stable operating environment. DevOps is the cultural and professional movement that serves to enhance communication and collaboration between the software development team and IT professionals. You will learn from the DevOps Course in Kolkata how to improve performances of all processes and safeguard infrastructure by implementing DevOps tools and techniques. Learn to provide faster fixes to problems and nip problems in the bud ensuring that they never get too complex. Learn the basics of Scripting and how to automate tasks with the help of Bash/Python. Project managers, testing professionals and others involved in enterprise architecture will benefit from this DevOps training.
Basic knowledge of programming
Classroom training on DevOps in Kolkata:
DevOps Training in Kolkata with hands-on training in the lab from the industry professional who are themselves DevOps certified. DevOps training is in huge demand. At Indian Cyber Security Solutions, you will learn in-depth on DevOps Certification. This course is designed is such a way that you get the maximum practical knowledge. At our training center we bring in guest faculties from the industry so they can share their practical experience with you. At the end of the course we aim to make you placement ready.
INR 16,000/– + 18% GST
Online LIVE Ethical Devops
Indian Cyber Security Solutions have 130+ trainers who are professional Ethical Hackers working in different MNCs like Infosys, Cognizant, Wipro, ATOS, Intel and are also members of our research & development team. All the trainers are geographically located in different areas provide online training on Ethical Hacking. All the ethical hacking training classes are held through an application where the faculty and the students are LIVE interacting with each other over the internet. All the classes are recorded and uploaded in our online portal “ HACKERS LAB “ where all students have lifetime access. We guarantee your satisfaction or we pay back your course fee. There will be 3 instructors dedicated to individual batch which will carry on for 3 months.
INR- 14,000/– + 18% GST
3 Months course (2 classes per week with 2 hours of each day class)
DevOps – Course Module
Introduction to DevOps
- What is Software Development
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Traditional Models for SDLC
- Why DevOps?
- What is DevOps?
- DevOps Lifecycle
- DevOps Tools
Software Version Control
- What is Version Control
- Types of Version Control System
- Introduction to SVN
- Introduction to Git
- Git Lifecycle
- Common Git Commands
- Working with Branches in Git
- Merging Branches
- Resolving Merge Conflicts
- Git Workflow
Containerization using Docker – Part I
- Introduction to Docker
- Understanding Docker Lifecycle
- Components of Docker Ecosystem
- Common Docker Operations
- Creating a DockerHub Account
- Committing changes in a Container
- Pushing a Container Image to DockerHub
- Creating Custom Docker Images using Dockerfile
- Common Docker Operations
- Creating a DockerHub Account
- Committing Changes to a Container
- Pushing container to DockerHub
- Creating Local Image Repository
- Building an Image using Dockerfile
Containerization using Docker – Part II
- What are Docker Volumes
- Deploying a Multi-Tier Application using Docker Network
- Using Docker Compose to deploy containers
- What is Container Orchestration
- Container Orchestration Tools
- Introduction to Docker Swarm
- Deploying a 2-Node Cluster using Docker Swarm
Configuration Management using Puppet
- Need of Configuration Management
- Configuration Management Tools
- What is Puppet
- Puppet Architecture
- Setting up Master Slave using Puppet
- Puppet Manifests
- Puppet Modules
- Applying configuration using Puppet
- Puppet File Server
Configuration Management using Ansible
- What is Ansible?
- Ansible vs Puppet
- Ansible Architecture
- Setting up Master-Slaveo using Ansible
- Ansible Playbook
- Ansible Roles
- Applying configuration using Ansible
Continuous Testing using Selenium
- What is Continuous Testing?
- Introduction to Selenium
- What is Maven?
- Using Maven with Selenium
- Creating Test Cases with Selenium
- Running Test Cases on Chromium Web Driver
- What is Headless Mode?
Continuous Integration using Jenkins
- Introduction to Continuous Integration
- Jenkins Master Slave Architecture
- Understanding CI/CD Pipelines
- Creating an end to end automated CI/CD Pipeline
Continuous Orchestration using Kubernetes
- Introduction to Kubernetes
- Docker Swarm vs Kubernetes
- Kubernetes Architecture
- Deploying Kubernetes using Kubeadms
- Alternate ways of deploying Kubernetes
- YAML Files
- Creating a Deployment in Kubernetes using YAML
- Services in Kubernetes
- Ingress in Kubernetes
- Case Study – Kubernetes Architecture
Continuous Monitoring using Nagios
- What is Continuous Monitoring
- Introduction to Nagios
- Nagios Architecture
- Monitoring Services in Nagios
- What are NRPE Plugins
- Monitoring System Info using NRPE plugins
JOBS for DevOps Engineer in India:
Classes Choices Available:
Weekends or Weekdays
Certificate from INDIAN CYBER SECURITY SOLUTIONS will be awarded after successful completion of the course.
ENROLL NOW – Get a Call from us
Gradation System: (on total marks obtained)
E Excellent Performer (90% – 100% marks)
A+ (80% – 89% marks)
A (70% – 79% marks)
B+ (60% – 69% marks)
B (50% – 59% marks)
C (not qualified – reappear all the modules)
Why Choose INDIAN CYBER SECURITY SOLUTIONS?
- Industry professions from Amazon, Cognizant & Intel will share their practical experience in the class
- 100% practical and lab-based classes (available online & offline)
- 25% Scholarship program for merited students with a minimum of 90% marks in their board exams
- EMI option available if you go for 2 or more courses.
Highest Selling Technical Courses of Indian Cyber Security Solutions: