Campus Representative – Be a Campus Representative
Are you an influencer?Are you waiting for an opportunity to prove yourself as a leader, and guide your friends?
Are you enthusiastic, for learning new things?
If yes, you are in the right place!!
The ICSS Campus Representative Program is the platform for students who are excellent in communication, marketing and has an excellent leadership quality within themselves.
We are all aware of the “Campus Representative Program” in collages that we are providing for the betterment of the students and increase our reach in collages.
To make yourself a competitive candidate for Campus Representative positions APPLY BELOW:
Benefits of being an ICSS Campus Representative:
- Certificate and letter of recommendation to all active CRs.
- Personalized Campus Representative ID Card based on performance.
- Top 10 CRs get an opportunity to work with us, as an intern (Paid internship opportunity).
- Top CRs are eligible to win lots of goodies (T-shirt, badges etc)
- You can credit yourself as a Campus Representative in your email signatures, Facebook profile/pages, LinkedIn profile, and other social networking sites.
- Boost up your CV, by mentioning your work as ICSS CA.
- Extra credit points as per ICSS new notice.
- Promote the ICSS brand and its services at your college campus/ friends.
- Spread awareness and make your friends/juniors understand how beneficiary it is to attend technical events, and workshops/training during their graduation, nowadays.
- Promote and register students for ICSS events (like TELOS/ EXORSA/ WORKSHOPS)
- Help ICSS to conduct seminars/ workshops at your college campus.
- Attend Campus Ambassador meeting held once or twice each semester.
- Digital Marketing (managing college specific FB/ Whatsapp groups, emails)
- Promote and register students for ICSS Summer / Winter Training.
- Think of new innovative ideas, and work with us in implementing them.
- Get stronger in your communication skills, which is definitely going to help you throughout your career.
- Opportunity to work in a startup ecosystem.
- Get popular at your college, and praised by your professors.
Who Can Apply:
- Students currently studying in 1st, 2nd (preferred), 3rd, or 4th year of B.Tech, BCA, MCA, BBA or MBA.
- Have relevant skills and interests.
- Good communication skills
- Smart and confident enough.