DATA – Recovery
Data Recovery is the successful venture of salvaging inaccessible data caused either due to physical or logical damage from distorted or damaged secondary storage or removable media (files) when they cannot be accessed from the same normally i.e. in ordinary circumstances and by regular, conventional means. Apart from physical and logical recovery of data there is also another way of doing the same which is popular as remote data recovery. In case of remote data recovery no direct physical access to the damaged hardware is necessary but data can be recovered via software techniques using remote access software over the internet or LAN having a stable connection with ample bandwidth. However, this type of recovery does not fit with physical form of data damage.
Generally, there are four phases in which data can be recovered. They are:
- Repairing the hard disk drive so that data can be read at least in some form to be able to work on.
- Imaging the drive to a new drive or a disk image file so that further data loss on the source drive does not occur.
- Logical recovery of files, partition, MBR and MFT i.e. by making a clone of the damaged or corrupt drive, if the drive has failed logically and finally retrieving stored data.
- Repairing the damaged files that were retrieved.
- CYBER INSURANCE – 70% of the project cost will be paid back to the client if any cybersecurity incident is recorded & proved on the same scope of work where ICSS had performed the VAPT.
- VA & PT, not a separate service – ICSS performs both VA- Vulnerability Assessment and PT- Penetration Testing for all clients.
- NON-DISCLOSER AGREEMENT (NDA) the TRUST FACTOR– This agreement states that if any critical data of the client is exposed, tempered or used for any promotional activity without any written consent of the client, ICSS will be held responsible and can be sued in the court of law. ICSS singes NDA with every client before the audit / VAPT.
- ZERO False Positive Report GUARANTEED – ICSS provides manual-based testing along with tool-based testing which reduces the false positive report to maximize accurate identification of critical level vulnerabilities.
Recover your lost data – Go for a Digital Forensics .
Please Fill All The Details for Consultancy Services:
Data Recovery Service for organizations
There are times when simple methods would suffice in retrieving data, while in some other cases expert hands & techniques are required when parts of the files are unsalvageable. Recovering these damaged files by the application of knowledge of the data structure is called data carving. And it is in this regard that our alpha geeks deserve special mention. Data which has been encrypted or concealed rather than being damaged can be recovered in the context of espionage or forensic applications. Data recovery indeed assumes a matter of huge significance especially in the I.T. world. In fact, without a good sound system of data recovery it is very difficult for an online company to even survive in today’s highly susceptible (because of the constant cyber attacks of various kinds) and intensely competitive market as loss of crucial data can end up your business being nowhere all of a sudden.
Digital Forensics & e-discovery center of ICSS
Digital forensics is a part of forensic science dealing with the recovery & investigation of material existing in digital devices primarily related to computer crime. Though initially the term was used to mean solely computer forensic but it has expanded over the years to encompass all devices that are capable of storing (retaining) any form of digital data. Among numerous varieties of applications the most familiar use of digital forensic is in supporting/refuting a hypothesis before civil or criminal courts & in the corporate world in the course of internal corporate investigation or intrusion investigation. Computer forensics, network forensics, forensic data analysis & mobile device forensics are the sub-branches into which the technical aspect of an investigation can be classified. A typical process of digital forensics incorporates capturing, collecting (gathering) the forensic image, inspection (study) of the digital media & finally ends with the generation of a report into collected.
We know your Data is important for your Business. Protect it…
Digital Forensics is an after effect course of action. Research states that data loss is just due to lack of awareness in the corporate environment. Training employees and periodical penetration testing of network and website can prevent data loss. Common causes of data loss check it out.