Summer Training On CCNA in Kolkata
Summer training on CCNA in Kolkata by ICSS is the best training to learn the CCNA module. In this training, You will learn about the basics of networking. This Summer training on CCNA in Kolkata is based on the CCNA module. In this training, You will learn about the router, switches, IP, TCP, and Cisco modules. The knowledge you get in the summer training will help you understand the real-life networking problems and solutions. It will also help you explore the networking domain if you want to start a career in networking. Summer training is the best to explore any domain before officially join the industry. Networking is one of the most demanding skills in the industry. Joining a Summer Training on CCNA will help you to understand how CCNA actually works and how you can go further with Networking. People who know CCNA get more attention from companies. Summer training on CCNA in Kolkata by ICSS is one of most enroll training. This training is designed for both students and professionals.
Summer Internship On CCNA In Kolkata
Summer Internship in Kolkata designed by Indian Cyber Security Solutions to boost up your skills. Each of our Summer Internship course contents has been specially designed according to the current Industrial needs. Summers are here, so the best time to move ahead from your competitors. Summer Internship in Kolkata which gives an in-depth knowledge. It is most important for students that should undertake as soon as your semester ends. For IT students, the most important part of their curriculum is undertaking courses that are helpful to grab a good position in the corporate sector or any other good job. the most important benefit of going for online summer training is to boost your curriculum vitae, that’s your CV. It is compulsory for IT or technological students to undergo Industrial Training. Join our Summer Internship in Kolkata which is totally Practical Based.
With ever-changing technologies & methodologies, the competition today is much greater than ever before. If you are an engineering student then you may have already heard the term Summer Training. The Summer Internship in Kolkata is conducted in the months of June & July. If you are looking for quality training then you must visit ICSS. You will get 100% Practical Training with Live Projects in Summer Training in Kolkata. You need to have practical knowledge. That is the reason for the Summer Internship in Kolkata is designed in a beautiful way to give you the real feel of affecting masses through technology. With high skills and practical knowledge, we will take you to the level where there is a pull from the industry side to hire you. You need to have good certification of your knowledge. Summer internship training in Kolkata Program provides you with a program rich in content.
MODULE OF CCNA :
1. Chapter-1 Introduction
• Lecture 1: What is Computer network?
• Lecture 2: What is LAN?
• Lecture 3: What is MAN?
• Lecture 4: What is WAN?
• Lecture 5: Parts of network?
2. Chapter-2 Internet
• Lecture 6: How the internet works?
• Lecture 7: What is webserver?
• Lecture 8: What is Server?
• Lecture 9: What is client and host?
• Lecture 10: What is NIC?
• Lecture11: What is Protocol?
3. Chapter-3 Topology
• Lecture 12: Bus topology
• Lecture 13: Ring topology
• Lecture 14: Star topology
• Lecture 15: Mesh topology
4. Chapter-4 Network Components
• Lecture 16: OSI model • Lecture 17: What is
• Lecture 18: What is Router?
• Lecture 19: What is Switch?
• Lecture 20: What is Repeater?
5. INTERNET PROTOCOL IV (IPV4)
• Lecture 21: How binary code works?
• Lecture 22: What is Network ID?
• Lecture 23: What is Host ID?
• Lecture 24: Subnetting
• Lecture 25: CIDR notation
6. Chapter-6 Protocol
• Lecture 26: What is TCP?
• Lecture 27: What is UPD?
• Lecture 28: What is HTTP?
• Lecture 29: What is FTP?
• Lecture 30: What is TFTP?
• Lecture 31: What is SMTP?
• Lecture 32: What is POP?
• Lecture 33: What is ICMP?
7. Chapter-7 Routing and switching
• Lecture 34: Cisco hardware components
• Lecture 35: Cisco software
• Lecture 36: Router categories
• Lecture 37: Routers ports
• Lecture 38: Router functions
8. Chapter-8 Routing
• Lecture39: How it decides best route?
• Lecture 40: Static routing
• Lecture41: Dynamic routing
9. Chapter-9 VLAN
• Lecture 42: VLAN configuration
10. Chapter-10 NAT
• Lecture-43: Static NAT configuration
• Lecture-44: Dynamic NAT configuration
• Lecture-45: NAT overload configuration (PAT)
11. Chapter-11 DHCP
• Lecture-46: DHCP methods
• Lecture-47: DHCP scope
• Lecture-48: DHCP leased period
• Lecture-49: DHCP configuration parameters
12. DHCP configuration
• Lecture-50: DHCP configuration
• EXAM TOPIC NAT & VLAN
13. Chapter-13 RIP
• Lecture-51 RIP configuration
14. Chapter-14 OSPF
• Lecture-52 OSPF configuration
• OSPF configuration
• rip configuration
• Troubleshooting Networking
16. Chapter-15 EIGRP
• Lecture-53 EIGRP configuration
17. Chapter-16 IPv6
• Lecture-54 Understanding IPv6
• DISCUSS PROJECT TOPIC