RHCE Training in Kolkata – Red Hat Training
RHCE training in Kolkata by Indian Cyber Security Solutions is awarded as the best professional training institute by students. We bring in working professionals with more than 8 years of experience to train the students. Our comprehensive RHCE training in Kolkata covers all topics starting from the basic to advance level. RHCE training by Indian Cyber Security Solutions is by far rated high by our students. Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) is a leading certification course for Linux network administrators who configure networking services and security on servers running a Red Hat Operating System.
Indian Cyber Security Solutions offers RHCE training in Kolkata on the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7. RHCE is an advanced level Red Hat certification. RHCSA is a subset of RHCE and you will also earn both RHCE and RHCSA certifications.
Apart from high quality training with expert instructors, we also provide hands on lab based practical session where one can get the hands on experience and learn to solve the real world problems.
Jobs after RHCE training in Kolkata – Current Job Opportunities
Red Hat System Administration I – RH124 – RHCE Training in Kolkata
- Access the command line
◦ Log in to a Linux system and run simple commands using the shell.
- Manage files from the command line
◦ Copy, move, create, delete, and organize files from the bash shell prompt.
- Create, view, and edit text files
◦ Create, view, and edit text files from command output or in an editor.
- Manage local Linux users and groups
◦ Manage local Linux users and groups, and administer local password policies.
- Control access to files with Linux file system permissions
◦ Set Linux file system permissions on files and interpret the security effects of different permission settings.
- Monitor and manage Linux processes
◦ Obtain information about the system, and control processes running on it.
- Control services and daemons
◦ Control and monitor network services and system daemons using system
- Configure and secure Open SSH service
◦ Access and provide access to the command line on remote systems securely using Open SSH
- Manage Red Hat Enterprise Linux networking
◦ Configure basic IPv4 networking on Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems.
- Archive and copy files between systems
◦ Archive files and copy them from one system to another.
- Install and update software packages
◦ Download, install, update, and manage software packages from Red Hat and yum package repositories.
- Access Linux file systems
◦ Access and inspect existing file systems on a Red Hat Enterprise Linux system.
- Use virtualized systems
◦ Create and use Red Hat Enterprise Linux virtual machines with KVM and libvirt.
- Comprehensive review
Red Hat System Administration II with RHCSA Exam – RH135 – RHCE training in Kolkata
- Automate installation with Kickstart
◦ Automate the installation of Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems with Kickstart.
- Use regular expressions with grep
◦ Write regular expressions that, when partnered with grep, will allow you to quickly isolate or locate content within text files.
- Schedule future Linux tasks
◦ Schedule tasks to automatically execute in the future
- Manage priority of Linux processes
◦ Influence the relative priorities at which Linux processes run.
- Control access to files with access control lists (ACL)
◦ Manage file security using POSIX access control lists.
- Add disks, partitions, and file systems to a Linux system
◦ Manage simple partitions and file systems.
- Manage logical volume management (LVM) storage
◦ Manage logical volumes from the command line.
- Access networked attached storage with network file system (NFS)
◦ Access (secure) NFS shares.
- Access networked storage with SMB
◦ Use auto fs and the command line to mount and unmount SMB file
- Control and troubleshoot the Red Hat Enterprise Linux boot process
- Limit network communication with firewall
◦ Configure a basic firewall.
Red Hat System Administration III with RHCSA and RHCE Exam – RH255 – RHCE Training in Kolkata
- Control services and daemons
◦ Review how to manage services and the boot-up process using systemctl
- Control network port security
◦ Permit and reject access to network services using advanced SELinux and firewalld filtering techniques
- Manage DNS for servers
◦ Set and verify correct DNS records for systems and configure secure DNS caching
- Configure email delivery
◦ Relay all email sent by the system to an SMTP gateway for central delivery
- Provide block-based storage
◦ Provide and use networked iSCSI block devices as remote disks
- Provide file-based storage
◦ Provide NFS exports and SMB file shares to specific systems and users
- Provide Apache HTTPD web service
◦ Configure Apache HTTPD to provide Transport Layer Security (TLS)-enabled websites and virtual hosts
- Write Bash scripts
◦ Write simple shell scripts using Bash
- Bash conditionals and control structures
◦ Use Bash conditionals and other control structures to write more sophisticated shell commands and scripts
- Manage FTP for servers
- Manage SQUID for servers
- Manage MAIL servers
- Manage MAIL servers
Get a Call from us
Why Choose Indian Cyber Security Solutions for CCNA training in Kolkata ?
- 5 to 10 years of industry working experience in Read Hat Training
- RHCE Certified trainers
- 100 % money refund guaranteed if you are not satisfied with our training
- Hands on experience on CISCO training module
- 30 % discount for merited students who have 90% marks in class X & XII exams
Most Popular Training Courses at Indian Cyber Security Solutions