CISSP Course Cost in Kolkata
Certified Information Systems Security Professional) is an independent information security certification granted by the International Information System Security Certification Consortium, also known as (ISC). CISSP Course Cost in Kolkata varies from one training institute than another because of various factors like
- Training facilities provided by the institute
- Professional trainers experience in the relative industry
- Value of the Certificate of the Institute.
CISSP acknowledged as an important certification in the world is provided by Indian Cyber Security Solutions, where a person with the certificate indicates that he/she have the knowledge and experience to handle computer security for an organisation.
Since computer systems are vulnerable to many threats that happens on a daily basis; leading to a breach in data. Organisations are looking for professionals who can work to protect their information system. Here, person with CISSP certified from an authorised IT training Institute gives an added advantage of getting placed in high reputed MNCs.
CISSP Course fees in Kolkata from ICSS
CISSP Course cost in Kolkata varies from training institute one after another. Like, in The Knowledge Academy, they are charging an Exuberant price of Rs 1,44,995/- per person. Making it difficult for many people to afford it.
From Simplilearn, the CISSP course cost in Kolkata is Rs, 25,000/- in online mode, with a tenure of 90 days.
Indian Cyber Security Solutions have been acknowledged as one of the best online training institute of Cyber Security across Indian boundary. We have been solely focused on imparting the right quality of training in CISSP with classes held two times in a week
CISSP course cost in Kolkata from Indian Cyber Security Solutions – Rs 25,000/- per head (exclusive of exam fees).
How being a CISSP credential holder is an advantage for you?
- Your Income improves – The average CISSP earns US$131,030 a year. This reflects a number of aspects that are core to the CISSP, including extensive knowledge of cybersecurity, hands-on cybersecurity experience of at least four years’ paid employment in the industry and a commitment to a strong code of ethics. Employer’s value and respect the CISSP certification and, as a result, this command a premium in terms of your salary.
- Stand tall among peers – CISSP is known to be one of the most difficult courses to pass and attain the certificate. However, once achieve it gives industry professionals to seek through on the certified person’s resume, due to his industry professional, depth experience and administration of Organisations task as well as leadership.
- Understand all the aspect of Cybersecurity – Person who is a CISSP certified, their knowledge is not only bound by the fundamentals of cybersecurity network/operation testing. As a certified person, one will understand all the aspect of Information security and more importantly how the aspect of information security will interact with the overall organisation system.
Eligibility of the course.
Since it is the most highly recognised course, in order to attain the certificate from this course there are certain eligibility that has to be followed:-
- Minimum five years of direct full-time security professional work experience in two or more of the ten domains of the information systems, OR
- Four years of direct full-time professional security work experience in two or more of the ten domains of the CISSP CBK with a college degree, OR
- If you don’t have experience, then become an Associate of (ISC)² by successfully passing the CISSP exam and earn six years of experience to become a CISSP
What one can get from CISSP?
- Improvement of Knowledge in Information Security
- Improvement of career in IT security services.
- Increase you overall earning potential.
- Meet the product and service requirement of Multi-National and Government Organisation.
- Improving your knowledge every three year to renew your Certification.
To know more in details of the course structure, you can visit our site at www.indiancybersecuritysolutions.com